SOLD Dual Sesor Termlab(used twice for testing), Avic-N3, ect

Participant count
  • Participant list

shawnfleming
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a termlab dual sensor setup, I was going to do some shows, but with the passing of my stepmom, there is just too much going on. Not sure what to ask for it, its in 10/10 condition, as it was used twice to test my bassrace vehicle before World Finals. I still have paperwork/invoice from Wayne Harris/DBDRAG. Up to offers/trades. Im in need of indash video/nav, big 4 channel amp and a big monoblock, as well as cash.

I have a Pioneer Avic-N3, works perfect, and still has box and remote. I think I even have a steering wheel remote too. Make offer.

I am looking for an astro or truck to get back into bassrace, if you have anything let me know. I dont have any cash right now, but I do have lots of things for trade as well as just about anything from Fi or AA.

Also have Raptor Multi amp oga amp kit with cap, batt conn., dist. blocks, fused anl distro blocks, ect. Make offer.

I also have a smart phone and some traxxas nitro and electric trucks that that I will put in the MISC section, as well as quite a few amps, once I get out to the shop to see what I have left laying around there.

Either call me, shoot me an email at bigfdb-at-bellsouth.net or hit me up with a PM, i will be posting a ton of stuff here shortly.

Thanks,

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech, R&D and Team Leader

Ascendant Audio Tech, R&D and Team Leader

how much for termlab?
Brah you don't need it... I do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif haha jk.

But I would love to have this man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have tons of amps for trade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im asking $750obo, as it has only been out of the box twice, at world finals. I was going to start doing my own shows but with my stepmother dying, dad and I arent going to be doing shows and we can really use the money now that my fathers income has been cut in half.

thecartel252; thanks, but no thanks bud, I dont want to part out just one sensor.

As I have told everyone in PM, I have a couple offers on the table, and I will make a decision by this upcoming weekend, or the $750.

TTT this stuff has to go, I have a ton more to list, some car stereo, some home stuff, like a basically new BAD BOY; Crown CE1000 rack mount, as well as a 57" Hitachi TV rear projection 720p/1080i, with HDMI, and a couple of component inputs. We are moving by January 1st, so I have a whole house for sale, including our mobile home, with all the furniture.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.