Dual Electronics XDVD710 Not Working.. Locked Out??

Participant count
  • Participant list

coreycss2

nj
Hey guys,

First off sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic first time posting here.

I bought a truck a few months back with a Dual Electronics XDVD710 7" pop out touch screen. The radio work and all the screen pops out but the screen is back with the backlight on and doesn't show a display. If I hold info a text comes up that says brightness and I can adjust it but can't seem to do anything else and I would really like to use it especially since my speakers are way out of tune! I read somewhere that they might be locked out and need a special code but I also lost the remote. So i'm down to either just buying another stereo or if it is locked out just getting the remote to put a code in.

Any help is much appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.