Dual Electronics Head Units

Dual is certified TRASH, and will never compare to Alpine, Eclipse, or Pioneer. It will probably sound great if you never hear any other brands.

I'm not positive on this but I could've sworn that I read that Dual was once a reputable brand. A long time ago that is. And then a completely different company paid them for the rights to use the name.

Its sad that the smaller companies spend all their monies on making the product look good (which does market it pretty **** well, to the less educated folk) But theyre missing out on an entire market group by making shitty equip. IMO All the companies are pretty much the same one. IE - jensen is ok somewhat but they own audiovox and XOvision (semi wal mart brands) and one more shitty brand. Then MA audio is the parent company of clif designs and visonik. Lots of **** like that

Dual used to be (think 70's) a very nice turntable (or record player for you kiddies) It was basically an ortiphone (sp) copy, but a very nice one. I actually have 2 Dual turntables, and I love 'em.

As far as anything produced by the brand today, its probably on par with Krako...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.