dual alternator ??'s

i hear ya, lol i may stop by, see if i can break a 135 man, heck yea 135:D, lol i unno henro sells and reccommends pa amps up in wise. he installed it fer the boy

since im using an alternator that came off of a older chevrolet/ford vans, the rotation is clockwise, so on my car my alternator spins counter clockwise, so i would jus put the alt on the opposit side as my factory alt right???

since im using an alternator that came off of a older chevrolet/ford vans, the rotation is clockwise, so on my car my alternator spins counter clockwise, so i would jus put the alt on the opposit side as my factory alt right???
No...

You'd have to get a smooth pulley and mount it on the outside of the belt, with the alternator pushing inwards.

yea i was walkin round with paul, lol he lives about 5 minutes from me, i jus looked at ya build log, i remember ya truck now man, awesome looking truck bro, and quite loud. lol remember ya shut ya arm in da door, lol

yea i was walkin round with paul, lol he lives about 5 minutes from me, i jus looked at ya build log, i remember ya truck now man, awesome looking truck bro, and quite loud. lol remember ya shut ya arm in da door, lol
hahaha yeah that would be me, do stupid things when you get in a rush

but yeh paul is cool dude, im thinking bout bringin out the truck for the 28th. ill have my electrical done, so maybe 155? idunno but hope to see ya there, good luck with your dual alt setup, ya need any help hit me up (fabbying my dual/triple alt now) and also if ya need some alts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ill be there for sure man on the 28th, yea pauls pretty cool guy known him fer a while. i gotta try to find another alt that puts out around 18 volts, one i got only puts out 15 max so its not gonna work, ill let ya know tho man, may let ya look at the car and see if ya can point me in the right direction about where i could fit another alt.

yea ill prolly go to crutchfield thurs., which if i can get a decent alt to use, the one i got is no good to me now, wasted my money. my dad has been fabricating and is a mechanic for his whole life, no problem getting it on the car, jus gotta save up again and get another alt., but yea man ill see ya thursday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.