Dual alt or triple?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jar1zx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
08z71 ext cab

Plan on taking out rear seat, build a false floor.

Will run a soundqubed 7k, some kind of 4 channel ab class.

Have mechman 320, northstar 34 and 480

Today I'm buying a gp 370 amp alt, and a bracket.

In future I may plan on a wall build but for now I'm running two 12's.

Two H.O alts will do great but two H.O alts ran on a triple alt bracket with my factory alt running truck and two high output alts on system seem like a great plan.

If I decide to do upgrades the 3 alts seems like a winner, but if I I don't do it the 2 alts should be plenty.

What would y'all do? And would running 3 alts be anymore gas consuming than 2?

I want to go dual alt (factory for car) and a 270 for the system BUT my car has no space for a second alternator so I’m trying to figure out a way to do an AC delete and put the second alternator in its place!

I want to go dual alt (factory for car) and a 270 for the system BUT my car has no space for a second alternator so I’m trying to figure out a way to do an AC delete and put the second alternator in its place!
Every vehicle can easily do this lol..
Remove the ac compressor and block off all open ports from the hoses.

Add a free spinning pulley, but make sure you get some spacers to line the belt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.