Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

I still see them overhanging
This ^^ have fun with your bent *** basket on mids from trying to screw them flush

At least he actually got this guy the material to wrap them in tho .. That's more then he usually does

Yes the panels aren't perfect but I'm trying to wrap up and the build finally. There fine for what I need em to be and if I change my mind I'm sure 12 voltz can help me out on em or make new ones.

Yes the panels aren't perfect but I'm trying to wrap up and the build finally. There fine for what I need em to be and if I change my mind I'm sure 12 voltz can help me out on em or make new ones.
You can get the speaker grills off of ebay for about 40 bucks. Not bad if you wanted to start over.

Post some pix I want to see this mid installed on your doors.

You can get the speaker grills off of ebay for about 40 bucks. Not bad if you wanted to start over.
Post some pix I want to see this mid installed on your doors.
Can get the grills for like 5-10$ local junkyard. He supposed to ship tomorrow and I will temporarly mount my morels or CDTs because I'm waiting for my anarchies to ship also

Just curious if you ever got your pods?
I seen him posting around Craigslist
I actually just got them today and they don't look horrible I guess. I'm gonna run the til I decide to glass my own set once I get some practice in. Just got my tool maker inputs today for my M4a so only thing I'm waiting on is my 100' roll of wire and my mids and I'm good to go. Depending on my mids which diyma said I should have by the end of October it should be done real soon

Yep really want to see how they look. I love how my mmats look but your mids can take way more power.
I'll be giving each exodus mid about 115 watts a piece for now sorta want more but we will see how it sounds first and make adjustments

Today is tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif pics!
It was passed midnight when I said it lol but hold on I may be able to have jes put em up I have no laptop right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.