dropping avenger

Participant count
  • Participant list
$300 is rather pricey, considering it is a job that could be done in your driveway in a matter of a few hours with rented tools from Autozone.

My sugguestion. Get some friends with mechanical know-how. Buy a 24pack. Invite them over. Get to work and enjoy some cold ones afterwards.

And ANYTIME you have suspension/wheelandtire changes, you should go get an alignment afterwards.

FYI, My full bodied coilover install ran $100 in Florida (known for high priced labor), and it was much more intricate as we had to dial in all of the height/rebound/camber/toe settings. I would sugguest checking with smaller tire/suspension shops as they will usually charge less due to less overhead.

The good part is, it's rather hard to mess up a spring install, so you need not worry about quality labor. Have your lugnuts tightened afterwards though, to avoid any problems with loose wheels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.