Dragster and vibe......ever heard?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deeper_shades
10+ year member

of underground
EH?
I live in canada and we really dont get any of quality stuff they have in the US, most people here think type r's are the best...lol so a walked into a local shop today just to see what they had and I was surprised to see anything other than JL, Alpine, and Kicker, the guy was selling these two lines

Dragster dragster home

and

Vibe VIBE - Vented Innovative Bass Enclosures - Car subwoofers, speakers, amps, installs, ICE and more!

im not planning on buying anything, but Im wondering if you guys have ever even heard or used any of this stuff?

nto sure about dragster but Vibe is from the UK and is suppose to be decent.
2x.....One of the local shops here carry them and they've had pretty good luck with the Vibe stuff....those Dragster DAF amps remind me of the old Coustic amps from the 80's:D:D:D

my boy owns a local car audio shop, he is an authorized dealer of vibe. he worked his ass off to get the contract, he swears by them. he gutted all of his orion stuff out n swapped it out for 2 15" black deaths...those things can move some air...i was seriously impressed. that being said, i wouldn't trade em for my 1 18" nightshade lol

I wanna see how much those dwc series subs cost from dragster home
ya Im not sure, the sales guy spoke as if this "dragster series" is better than the mighty funky pup subs (not possible) but I guess thats his job. they had on sale a 15" dwh, and they were 800 canadian each....I had a good laugh at that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.