Dr.Crankenstein???

It's not a Phoenix Gold product, and it also wasn't ever carried by WalMart.
If there was a "Dr. Krankenstein", that sounds like the same flea-market mentality that brings us such famous name rip-offs as:

Xplor

Rockwood

Kenford

and more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Dr. Crankenstein was a brand that existed in the eighties, right through much of the nineties... but you saw fewer and fewer ads for them in magazines in the mid 90's and later... probably a sign that they were headed downhill financially.

For all I really know, they may still have product today - they simply may have shrunk right out of view. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif

i loled

i believe their slogan was "wakin the living and rockin' the dead".. they are still around and i think they soon to be back ( from the dead lol)
Maybe"wakin' the dead and rockin' the living?"

That would make more sense, lol...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

new dr crankenstein stuff is now on ebay... i just did a search and there is an auction for 2 new 12s... the surround kinda looks cheap but from the picture it has a decent size magnet...

new dr crankenstein stuff is now on ebay... i just did a search and there is an auction for 2 new 12s... the surround kinda looks cheap but from the picture it has a decent size magnet...
Yeah the surround looks sorda like cvr's surround but still looks pretty kool

The guy at one of my local shops has 2 of the New 2008 12's. Real cheep stamped steel basket, and a crappy rubber surround. Decent sized motor. Real stiff speaker. Xmax is in the low teens at best I would think. Its the same guy who owned the company back in the day. Wants like $289.99 a sub retail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rhino15RF

Rhino15RF
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jdawg