download decaf?

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
so im tired of bumping the same crap off of youtube and normal music doesn't bump for SH1T so I'm looking for some decaf stuff but that RAM website the links no longer work. anyone know where to download decaf?

Go on the Piratebay. There is a download for all but like 3 zips. May take awhile because there aren't many seeders. Worth it though because they are all already iTunes tagged.

I just got zips 32-35 less than a week ago
everylink i click i get this...?

3097or5.png

Go on the Piratebay. There is a download for all but like 3 zips. May take awhile because there aren't many seeders. Worth it though because they are all already iTunes tagged.
yea i saw that yesterday but afterr 30 min i didn't even have 1% so just cancelled the download :/ i guess if its the only place ill just have to wait the month it'll take to download lol

I have the whole thing in my computer.. I can put it in a flash and transfer to your computer next time if you want..
There's someone here that uploaded it all into a directory..

Index of /decafmusic

Pick and choose what songs you want and enjoy!
Oh my god. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Who the hell bumps off of YouTube?
i ******* do. You got a problem with that? Write it down on a piece of paper, crumple it up into a ball, lay on your side (doesnt matter which) open your legs, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***.

i ******* do. You got a problem with that? Write it down on a piece of paper, crumple it up into a ball, lay on your side (doesnt matter which) open your legs, and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***.
Let's go to prison is an awful movie. FYI most people like clean audio signals.

If your not fully into decafmusic i also got bigpimpin91 music available..

Index of /bigpimpin91

If anybody else has a collection for me to add i will try to add it.

At the moment the bigpimpin91 collection is being uploaded so itll be a while till its fully there.

Let's go to prison is an awful movie. FYI most people like clean audio signals.
And your an awful person for saying unneccesary ****. The worlds gotta rotate right? Right. And i want to download the decaf and stuff so ill have your "clean audio signal" ive yet to have a problem with youtube or pandora off my phone. Thank you.

As for everyone else thanks for the links i appreciate it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.