Double posts FYI

oh it posts....you just dont know it because it brings you to the page that says "database error" when it actually submits your listing, but you go back and try to do it 4-5 times again anyways..THINKING it didnt submit your posting... Like I probably just did in th Flammable Jello Page...which I couldnt even get to the last page for whatever reason.....so yea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm taking them off the midrange pods as they aren't needed. I have a set for the tweeters that are much more important but not installed in the...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...
I’m at 3 yrs on my Tucson alternator. W the electrical challenges i faced it’s been worked hard. Thankfully those challenges have been overcome...

About this thread

SocMunky

10+ year member
What happened in here?
SocMunky
Crunktimes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date