Double Din's

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Anyone know of any double dins with time alignment? I may try to find one since I can use one without any fabrication and it would be my first double din. Just has to have time alignment and I cant seem to find any. Ive found some with 4-5v preouts but they all feature the same shitty DSP, no EQ, and no T/A.

There are lot of them, but you'll have an external DSP with most of them. I'm pretty sure some Eclipse Double DINs can control the Eclipse 39011, and some Alpines can control PXA-H701 I think.

I, like you, wanted the same thing, but you can't get it (yet anyway). I just bout an Eclipse AVN6620 and even though it doesn't have a fully adjustable TA, it does have listening position selection which is a half a$$ed TA. I had a laundry list of things I wanted from a HU.

DBL din

7+ bands eq/para

8v output

NAV

DVD

Dual zone

TA

3 way active

They just don't make an all-in-one HU like that YET. With the 6620 I was able to get close and that coupled w/the Audison LRx5.1k amp I've got, I should be OK.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.