Double din with xovers and TA?

Participant count
  • Participant list

AAAAAAA
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Is there such a thing? I dont care about navigation or 7 inch touch screens. Anyone know of a double din that would have a 3 way or more active xover with some time allignement?

EQ and USB inputs are bonus. I have been looking around but can't find any.

So far the only things that come close to that are single din like the pioneer 880prs, Eclipse cd7000 and cd7100, and the clarion higher end... can't remember the model name.

Thanks!

Kenwood dpx-701. you can thank me later.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I took a look at it and the xover is usless on it. You cannot use it for a 3 way system. The HPF can't go high enough for any tweeters and there is no bandpass. Utterly useless. And there is no time alignement either.

Thanks for trying though.

I took a look at it and the xover is usless on it. You cannot use it for a 3 way system. The HPF can't go high enough for any tweeters and there is no bandpass. Utterly useless. And there is no time alignement either.
Thanks for trying though.
Indeed.

Only thing I can think of is an Alpine W200 + H701 processor.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.