Double DIN with a better display?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SuperDaveTX
10+ year member

Hey Guys,

I have a 2011 Pioneer AVH-P3300BT head unit. The display is not that good in sunlight.

Does anyone make a better display? I don't really want to tint my front windows for those they may suggest this. I used to have the OLED display which was great.

Dave

Hate to say it, but one of the best units for daylight viewing is probably the new line of Sony Double-DINs. Otherwise, I've heard good things about the '13 run of Pioneer units (AVX series).

The Precision Power P-771NX has an excellent display. It's too bad it has some roughness around the edges from being the first Precision Power branded double DIN. The new Clarion NX603 has a display that might be close in quality, but I haven't installed it in my car yet to check the appearance in sunlight. We got that in just a few days ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.