door set up

Participant count
  • Participant list

jhayar251987
10+ year member

hi good morning to all im looking or any advise how can intsall my cars honda civic with a automatic doors..i want to modify it i want to open the door by remote..firts step open by the remote..then the door automatically open it...i dont want any handle to pull...pls give me advice,,,help..

You could use a kit that is used for when people shave their door handles. It is a solenoid that works the door latch from inside of the door. There are poppers that push the door out a few inches and then you can grab it and open it . If you wanted it to open all the way on it's own you would probably have to figure out some way to mount a linear actuator. The thing is you would probably have to figure out some sort of timer or something to make sure it doesn't try and push your door open when it is still latched. Could be done.

You have to run a lanyard to someplace hidden that you can just pull to pop the door manually, or have external jumper posts so you can jump or charge your battery without getting under the hood.

50 ~ 108 lbs Shaved Door Kits « autoloc.com

Door Poppers « autoloc.com

Linear Actuators « autoloc.com

Here is a car with just the poppers

Do your research not sure the company I linked to makes that good of products, but it was a good place to show you what is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.