Don't want to cheap out on my 4 channel wiring, how does this look?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would consider these.Knukonceptz product detail for KRYSTAL KABLE 4 CHANNEL 6M TWISTED PAIR RCA CABLE

I love my set. For 75 w the 16 gauge should be good.

Are you going for SQ?
Ok, I'll take a look at those RCAs.

I'm not especially going for SQ, but I do have Focals so I do want them to be able to shine. But the amp I have is really not a SQ amp (but hey, it was free and it's brand new) so I'm not going TOOO big into SQ at the moment. But I do want to get good cables so that when/if I do get a nicer 4 channel the cables wont be holding back anything from the rest of the system.

I took a look at those RCAs... Man those things look sweet! I like how they have four in one, instead of buying two sets. Can't go wrong with 4 levels of shielding!
Get the good RCA's IMO.

If you plan to do a SQ setup later... this

Knukonceptz product detail for KARMA SS 12 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE

I just placed an order for those yesterday. A lot of people will tell you it's not necessary but I do it anyway.

I know it will up the cost of the build but I am always paranoid about signal loss...

Also don't forget the speaker terminals: KnuKonceptz - view products for category Installation Accessories

fyi op you dont need an sq amp to have an sq system. you can always install a processor or an eq to fix the sound quality problems in your car...
What's an example of one I could use for my front speaks and tweets?

What's an example of one I could use for my front speaks and tweets?
depends on your budget. you can get a rockford fosgat 3sixty.2, the rockford fosgate 3sixty.3 that just came out, the alpine imprint pxe-h6600, audison bit one, jbl ms-8, they are all great, just depends on what you wanna spend.

depends on your budget. you can get a rockford fosgat 3sixty.2, the rockford fosgate 3sixty.3 that just came out, the alpine imprint pxe-h6600, audison bit one, jbl ms-8, they are all great, just depends on what you wanna spend.
Is one if those necessary if I already have a pretty nice HU? And how would it make a difference, because it wouldnt change the THD of the amp or signal to noise ratio.

Is one if those necessary if I already have a pretty nice HU? And how would it make a difference, because it wouldnt change the THD of the amp or signal to noise ratio.
they are good if you are looking to work on every aspect of your system. you can change the crossover points, and change the level that each frequency plays(also known as an eq), the ms-8 and the alpine imprint do these things automaticly.

they are good if you are looking to work on every aspect of your system. you can change the crossover points, and change the level that each frequency plays(also known as an eq), the ms-8 and the alpine imprint do these things automaticly.
Yeah, but what would be the point of it if the amp introduces THD? And if it introduces some noise into the signal (75dB signal to noise ratio)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.