Don't Judge

Just got a new sub. HDS-310. Didn't like the way it sounded in my old box so I built a new transmission line box. Totally pumped to try it and wouldn't you know. My amp went into protection mode and won't come out of it. (I tried everything I could to get it out, made sure my connections were okay, trust me I did my do diligence) I sent my amp away for repair since it's under warranty. It's going to take a month to get back to me. So I was thinking of picking up a super budget amp for the month, then either sell my old amp if I like the budget one but more likely sell my budget one and keep the one I loved.

I found this. I live in Canada so it's harder to find descent deals on electronics. Seems okay and the power I need. I'm just worried about it not putting out close to the power it claims. I need 1k RMS at one ohm.

Don't judge I know it's not ideal. But I don't compete, I just like boom boom.

Old: MB Quart DSC-1000.1 (dsc10001) 1000W RMS, Class A/B Monoblock

Supposed budget amp: Crunch PDX-2000.1D 2000W Max PDX Series 1-ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Wired Remote Bass Level Control, Bass Boost and Variable Crossovers

TL:Don't Care

Old amp packed it in. Getting repaired I will have it in a month.

Impatient want to hear boom boom. Need cheap budget amp.

Any suggestions or feedback would be welcomed.

get whatever is on your local classifieds, dont pay retail for a junk amp. you can find something for 50 bucks and sell it for the same amount when you done with it. Thats how budget temporary amps are supposed to be, you dont lose out on that much money from resale.

Just got a new sub. HDS-310. Didn't like the way it sounded in my old box so I built a new transmission line box. Totally pumped to try it and wouldn't you know. My amp went into protection mode and won't come out of it. (I tried everything I could to get it out, made sure my connections were okay, trust me I did my do diligence) I sent my amp away for repair since it's under warranty. It's going to take a month to get back to me. So I was thinking of picking up a super budget amp for the month, then either sell my old amp if I like the budget one but more likely sell my budget one and keep the one I loved.
I found this. I live in Canada so it's harder to find descent deals on electronics. Seems okay and the power I need. I'm just worried about it not putting out close to the power it claims. I need 1k RMS at one ohm.

Don't judge I know it's not ideal. But I don't compete, I just like boom boom.

Old: MB Quart DSC-1000.1 (dsc10001) 1000W RMS, Class A/B Monoblock

Supposed budget amp: Crunch PDX-2000.1D 2000W Max PDX Series 1-ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Wired Remote Bass Level Control, Bass Boost and Variable Crossovers

TL:Don't Care

Old amp packed it in. Getting repaired I will have it in a month.

Impatient want to hear boom boom. Need cheap budget amp.

Any suggestions or feedback would be welcomed.
Your going to hell! Jk.. for a super budget the MB would work so would the crunch. What's ur budget?

craigslist
and then hit up thecasual encounters
I'm judging you for being the last poster on the the latest 15 posts...It was almost beautiful seeing one name 15 times. :p

To OP: I would check local pawn shops, flea markets, and craigslist. You may find something you won't lose money on and there is a slight chance you might could make money. Otherwise there are worse options than what you're looking at. It would work in a pinch.

I'm judging you for being the last poster on the the latest 15 posts...It was almost beautiful seeing one name 15 times. :p
To OP: I would check local pawn shops, flea markets, and craigslist. You may find something you won't lose money on and there is a slight chance you might could make money. Otherwise there are worse options than what you're looking at. It would work in a pinch.
Nah, I'm just the lat one up and shittt

I think it's going to be hard to find a replacement amp that runs at 1 ohmm 1000w rms for cheap.
Anyone know how low of power I can go with that HDS310 before it starts to sound like garbage?
depends on the enclosure but probably 2kw rms clamped, i had my hds315 on a taramps hd3k and it took it like a champ

you can get a cab 1600.1 but thats what $160? if you want to find 1kw rms for cheap youll have to be patient and look at A LOT of local deals on craigslist, facebook, offerup etc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.