Domestics vs Imports

out of the fastest cars in the world for top speed and for 0-60 youll see like 1 asian car in there probably around the bottom (in the listing of 100) rest is european and domestic....what does THAT say?

in a recent study, out of the top 5 reliable cars, only 1 was a domestic... hmmmmm... what does that say?
Well it says that BMW, Volkswagon and Volvo are better made than some american cars but you still havent made any point that asian cars are good. Infact they **** donkey balls anyone who owns a car that looks like this should have his penis cut off and shoved down his throat!

that is one ugly civic. . .

but why fight over what car you drive? does it even matter that much?

Imports can be made to go fast, regardless of cost, its peoples opinion if they want to spend the money to build a car to their liking. the people who really need to be flamed are the ones that rice out domestic cars (camaros, Mustangs, Cavs etc. . . )

as far as the quality of the cars??? My hondas out lasted my Blazer, 2 Thunderbirds, a 64 1/2 Mustang (partially my fault for that), a Bronco, and a baretta. . . . they are good cars if you dont to push them like they are V8's.

My hondas out lasted my Blazer, 2 Thunderbirds, a 64 1/2 Mustang (partially my fault for that), a Bronco, and a baretta. . . . they are good cars if you dont to push them like they are V8's.
screw you and your hondas biatch, i bet that is your honda you stupid ****

LOL thats far from my honda. . .and i guess you must be a little upset that i stepped on one of your girl freinds foots in here LOL

you ever thought of a solid reason why you want to talk **** to me???? Does it make you any cooler or more likable??? Well probably never know. . . but then again im willing to bet you dont get paid to think either LMMFAO looser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ LOL thats far from my honda. . .and i guess you must be a little upset that i stepped on one of your girl freinds foots in here LOL

you ever thought of a solid reason why you want to talk **** to me???? Does it make you any cooler or more likable??? Well probably never know. . . but then again im willing to bet you dont get paid to think either LMMFAO looser //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
i'm gonna have to agree with u, he just looks like some one who wants to start problems, u can tell just by the simple fact that he created this post in the 1st place.....

as far which car is better, what ever floats ur boat!

sspider

well, i guess the name calling circulates around me due to my "Beef" with rangerman, Alaxan and all his little freinds. It makes them feel like they are someone on the board when they can get in their little crew and talk crap to some one sitting on an end of a computer lol

I have said dumb **** and i shouldnt have played into their game, im usually smarter then that. . . but if them calling me names is the consequence, its really not that big of a deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ
LOL thats far from my honda. . .and i guess you must be a little upset that i stepped on one of your girl freinds foots in here LOL

you ever thought of a solid reason why you want to talk **** to me???? Does it make you any cooler or more likable??? Well probably never know. . . but then again im willing to bet you dont get paid to think either LMMFAO looser

way to spell loser "looser" you stupid chink, take some english lessons

Originally posted by tim-mania way to spell loser "looser" you stupid chink, take some english lessons
When some one talks about the spelling, thats when they dont have jack shizz to say, who cares how he spelled it, he his point across...

nuff said...

sspider

and he looks like a****ing idiot while he's at it, just thought i'd point it out. And while i'm pointing things out, i thought you were "above" the insults and "come-backs"? haha prooves you are no better than the rest of us you dirty bastard

Originally posted by tim-mania and he looks like a****ing idiot while he's at it, just thought i'd point it out. And while i'm pointing things out, i thought you were "above" the insults and "come-backs"? haha prooves you are no better than the rest of us you dirty bastard
insults?

i mearly said he got his point across and that how he spelled it doesn't matter

nuff said

sspider

you ever thought of a solid reason why you want to talk **** to me???? Does it make you any cooler or more likable??? Well probably never know. . . but then again im willing to bet you dont get paid to think either LMMFAO looser

i'm gonna have to agree with u, he just looks like some one who wants to start problems, u can tell just by the simple fact that he created this post in the 1st place.....

Okay, "merely" agreeing with someones insult is exactly the same as insulting me. Its like when 2 guys are charged for murder and only one guy actually commited the murder. The other guy did nothing to stop it so he is just as guily too. So stop pretending like you're better than us by not throwing around the insults and occasionally putting in your observations, say something useful, relevant or entertaining or get the **** out of the forum you dirty ****!

quote:

you ever thought of a solid reason why you want to talk **** to me????

thats wut he wrote, thats wut i'm agreeing with...

u did the same thing in my post...

ya just came and started running ur mouth, but i will take my own advice and not add to the problems..i am done with u, talk all u want...

sspider

Okay, "merely" agreeing with someones insult is exactly the same as insulting me. Its like when 2 guys are charged for murder and only one guy actually commited the murder. The other guy did nothing to stop it so he is just as guily too. So stop pretending like you're better than us by not throwing around the insults and occasionally putting in your observations, say something useful, relevant or entertaining or get the **** out of the forum you dirty ****!
Yeah buddy, and good way to spell “guilty” and “committed” . . . your attacking a guy for agreeing with me, saying, its like agreeing to an insult when you are the one throwing the insults around. . .

Like I said . . . you OBVIOUSLY don’t get paid to think looser (and that is the correct spelling)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tim-mania

10+ year member
tim-mania
Tsawwassen, B.C.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from