does this sound like a good component set

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismboy6986
10+ year member

the **** technician
i got this idea to build a component set with Peerless CSX 6.5 (4 ohm) mids and VIFA D25AG-35 1" ALUMINUM DOME TWEETER and custom Adire Audio crossovers that would allow me to biamp with a avionixx 440.4. Does this sound like a good component set? And would the CSX go nicely with a a D2 magnum in a 2.0 cube ported enclosure tuned @ 32 hz crossed over at 60hz.

true. i just wish someplace around here actually sold those so i could demo them before i buy since i know thats the best way to find out what sounds good to me

I love my csx, but they are used as dedicated midbass only. I think vifa PL sound a bit better in midrange then the csx. as you may already know, csx sound a little laid back and warm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.