Does this sound high?

quills
10+ year member

Erie Pa
I recently upgraded my HU and speakers in my Durango. I did this myself. The hu is a Panasonic MXE CQ-C9801U. I recently went to a local shop to see about having an amp and sub installed. I wanted a custom install, I don't want to lose the space behind the back seat. We came up with reomoving the storage lid in the back and using dynamt in the storage comartment and redoing the lid with a Pioneer shallow mount sub. This would be carpeted to match. Now my problem is they quoted me a price of $920 for this install. I honestly thought the guy was kdding when he showed me this. To me this is a straight forward install. I was just wondering what you guys think.

ok sorry about that. the install price was buying a pioneer shallow mount 10" and a rockford fosgate 250W amp from them. most of the price was installation. the components were less than $400.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.