Does Techflex under the hood hold up to temp?

The vacuum line will be cool to the touch, but the engine underneath it is hot and cannot be touched. If the vacuum line rests on or near the engine it will melt the standard techflex after a 30m or so drive. I was unaware of their high temp product line and maybe its worth a try.

Techflex melts under a heat gun and will melt to your vacuum hoses under engine heat, but the drippy melted plastic all over your engine look is in for 2016, so go for it!
Wtf does that even mean. Stf up and take that bs to Instagram. What's in for 2016 if fkn Cornballs like u got nothing to do and play on social media all day. It's a waste to society

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.