Does Audiobahn Really Sux?????

when done right, they sound amazing and can take some power!! I don;t care what anyone says, install is everything, if you take a 87 dollar woofer, put it in a 3.3 cube box with a Modded D2 on a pair and make them out up good numbers from a trunk car and still sound good daily with the same power!! they are amazing subs!! The bahn 1200Q is our number one selling sub, and the only time ppl blow them, is from there installs, we haven't gotten one back from our installs. Like I said the 1200Q is 700 watts, and we put a Modded D2 on a pair for daily use and i mean pounding, not no light ****, I mean making your head spin loud!!!

There amps area lil pricy, but are high quality, most come with cooling fans and such, great amps expecially for street beating.

The Key to having anything sound good or get loud is the Install

hey dreid i was thinking bout 2 Audiobahn ALUM12Q ... 2 Audiobahn AW1208T or 2 Audiobahn AW1206Q what would be the best to run in a ext. cab truck w/ that lil of car space and what kind of encloser should i get for it and what amp on which ever one is the best to get

Get two magnum D2's for 270/each. They will take your 1000 watts nicely and then you could upgrade to another 1000 watt amp if need be. They sound nice too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Right now i have 4 1005Q the 10" ultra excursion series. They do exactly what i want them to do. When i put them in my spl box for spl reasons i don't even get in the car... when i put them in the sq box they sound great... not AMAZING but great. I got mine for 175 each. I know for a fact that the 05Qs were over engineered cuz i put probably 1400w - 1500w to one and it's only rated at 900w rms.

i got the ultra excursion 10's in a sealed obcon box, with 900rms, and its loud. It knocked my rear view off, but thats not too impressive these days. Look great, alot of bang for your buck. You will be sastisfied

okay so if i want a system to show off at school or whatever this is what i should go w/ especially since i'm on a budget....can people hear it far out side your car or truck or whatever will it turn heads is what i'm basically asking

I HAVE 2 1251T 12INCH SUBS IN A BANDPASS ENCLOSURE IN MY WIFES 99 CHEVY MABILU AND IT HITS VERY HARD AND THEY CARRY VERY GOOD SOUND TONES ALSO.

I HAVE A 1500.1 AUTOTEK AMP RUNNING OFF OF 2 6v DRY CELL BATTERIES WIRED DIRECTED TO THE AUTOTEK AMP AND NOTHING ELSE SO I KNOW THAT THE ARE GETTING THE JUICE THEY NEED AT ALL TIMES.

IN CLOSING I PAYED 249.99 FOR THE SUBS IN A BANDPASS BOX SO I THINK THEY ARE REALLY NICE SUBS.I USE TO HAVE 2 12 INCH JL W4s IN A SEALED BOX AND THE AUDIOBAHNS SOUND JUST AS GOOD AS THEY DID.

okay so if i want a system to show off at school or whatever this is what i should go w/ especially since i'm on a budget....can people hear it far out side your car or truck or whatever will it turn heads is what i'm basically asking
ull lose respect here for asking stuff like that. If u want bass outside the car why not just mount em outside ur car. They made subs for music, to listen to in the car... yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

when I first hooked my awt12s up, they knocked my rear view mirror off and made a small crack in my windshield. Depending on the box you put them in and the type of audiobahn subs, you can get a variety of different sounds out of them. The crossover obviously matters too. the best sound quality subs are usually made for a sealed box and have thin cones. That is my opinion anyway.

hey back when i said i wanted my system to be heard outside my car i was an idiot i have it now where u can barely hear it outside my lil 1993 saturn unless u open a window or open a door....im going to get rid of my legacy amp and get and audiobahn amp so then maybe it will sound much clearer.....

I love audiobahn, as you could probably tell from my signature. They have the best look. Which may not be everything, but they are dirt cheap, which most people are jealous of. I got a A3201T amplifier rated at 840 watts RMS on an internet site for $200, any other company dare to compete with that price?????? No way. The subs are great for the price. In a woofer do people actually look solely for SQ it would be hard to see how such a large speaker could produce the best SQ. I think that the Audiobahns can produce some great SPL numbers.

oh I'm so confused, lol. I don't know about this Audiobahn. So many people, so many opinions. I wish I could just put the subs in my car and test them. The Type-R's are calling my name, but these damb Audio joints are so cheap. Especially on good ol' Ebay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.