Does Anyone Own a...

i have the 15, and i took second place in spl hitting 140db and first place in SQ last weekend...i love them they go loud and still **** clean.....got some nice tropheys with it....i use alpine all around in my car except for amps...i use planet audio amps...

I have 2 type-r 12's (2+2 ohms) being driven by a jbl 1200.1 and I am very pleased with them. Mine are in sealed chambers, approx. 1.25cu.ft before displacement the coils are wired in series so my amp sees a 4 ohm load(600W) and they hit pretty hard and the SQ is extremely good.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...

About this thread

Balthsar

10+ year member
Balthsar
Ballston Spa New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from