does anyone know when best buy will start carrying the 7400

Participant count
  • Participant list

justchillin
10+ year member

DC Metro
i was wondering if anyone knew if and when best buy will start carrying the pioneer 7400 HU...i was told several weeks ago the they are suppost to get them in "soon" but i would like to get a more specific date, i'm getting a little impatient i don't want to buy somewhere else cause i can get it cheaper at BB...if they ever get them...

thanks,

mike

our computers say april 27 could be sooner or later knowing how their system guestamates i recall last year the 9300 came in two months late (august) and the new rockford stuff came in 2 weeks early (well some of it did) if you work there do an orrca on one.

i work pt @ sam goody and now that best buy owns us we get the discount...but i'm not a real best buy employee so i can't do a "orrca" (i don't even know what that is)...thanks for the date though...

mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.