SOLD Does anyone know member "VERNISOG" here or have we (2 other members) been scammed?

olddog
10+ year member

canada
I sent payment through payal to member Versinog for the eclipse nav system he was selling only to realise he also collected payment from another member "claydog". he claims through pm that he both sent multiple offers out and mixed up our names thats was why he collected payment from both of us. he nonetheless advised me that he was going to refund claydog snd send me tracking information by yesterday.

unfortunately, he has gone MIA since then. he was always quick to rsponding to pms before payments but now even several messages have not been replied to.

here is the original thread for the sale of the Eclipse avn6620 nav system.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318004&page=2

does anyone know him personally or how to get a hold of him. i would still give the benefit of the doubt assuming he was just delaying shipping to me but he hasn't responded since and also told claydog he would be refunding him 3days ago but this hasn't happened. he seemed to have a bunch of references in his sig but i don't know how valid those are.(he even added me to his reference sig even though i haven't recieved item or completed the transaction to be able to vouch for him)

Can anyone in his sig comment or something or has anyone dealt with him before? He said he lives in Cypress....

i hope he can come out and resolve this issue before it escalates further...

anyone? any info?

my memeber name says it all!!!

ive been on this site for a very very long time and to protect my identity i made this new one just for you!!!

anyway... i have NEVER seen anyone bi*ch this much over something that has been proven with tracking number that has been shipped to you

if you would be patient (wheather or not the seller is talking to you) and just wait for you package before you start making all these asumptions and starting really really gay threads like these.... then maybe this site would be a better place.

its people like you who need to get banned from here.

so some word of advice... stop being such a whiney ***** and just wait for you **** package to come before you start threads like these.

EHHH!!! DOG!!

"ILL NEVER DEAL WITH A CANADIAN":laugh:
This is the most hilarious s..t i have read in my entire life............lol..

seriously, this post got me laughing and got my brother asking me if i was ok.

You had to make another id to post a comment about me so why tell everyone u have been a member for so long....who gives a fcuk? seriously, who gives a fcuk..

If u have been a member for so long and have nothing to be worried about , why hide your identity.

pure nonentity....

i will tell u who u are..... it is either Vernisog disguising or Anthony Cortez (Vernisog's friend whose paypal info was used for the scam and claims he didn't know about it), or Anthony Cortez's retard of a girlfriend who out the blues sends me an e-mail defending her man and asking me to apologize to him cos he didn,t have anything to do with it...

Moron girl, his paypal info was used to scam me and u tell me he has nothing to do with it?

also, why don't i wait to see what is in the packages? u must be out of the mind u never had. when all the redflags are up u want me to wait till the payment goes through paypal and then a claim cannot be made. even if am not being patient, how come same item for sale is being shipped to two different people?

i use my brain unlike u a..seholes.......This is really hilarious.

Last 5 days have been very eventful with these scammers.......too hilarious

"ive been on this site for a very very long time and to protect my identity i made this new one just for you!!!"
This quote is really the highlight of my day.....lol

And u will never deal with a Canadian.....am not even Canadian..........But who gives a fcuk who u deal with or not....

i truly believe this is Anthony Cortez's girlfriend cos u spelled my name same way your sensless self did in your e-mails to me. You are as much of a nitwit as your dumb as boyfriend who let people use his paypal accoun t without his so-called permission. Morons............

all i ahve done is tried to make sure am not scammed nd u come at me.......

i don't give a fly fcuk whether or not u conduct business with canadians or not. I do not give a fcuk how many times u post crap about me. i don't care cos its not to my face...so go fcuk yourself while you all get exposed....

this is too funny....

any sensible person would be apologizing just to show that their boyfriend was infact just guilty by association but u, no. That ball filled with coconut water on your shoulders which u call a brain does not function properly for u to think sensibily....

Now that i am done ranting and wasted my time replying, i will have u know that once again u can post or say whatever u want.

everything that has transpired between all involved, i have posted on the forums for everyone to see cos i have nothing to hide....

Am done...........

LOL..........

for thise interested, here are the e-mails which went back and forth bewteen Anthony Cortez's girl (ashley) and me. instead of approaching me in a rational manner, she felt the need to harrass me....MORON(S)

PLEASE READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF BOTH CONSECUTIVE POSTS, I HAVE BROKEN IT INTO TWO BECAUSE OF CONTENT QUANTITY PER POST

----- Original Message ----

To: momitiran@yahoo.com

Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:23:55 AM

Subject: Ehh oldDOG

Just for the record before I get into what I have to say just know I HOPE YOU DO post this email in the same thread that you have been posting all the A. Cortez emails in...

At first I had no intention on getting involved with all this petty nonsense, but since you insist on being incredibly immature about the matter I decided to send you in email to help enlighten you on a few things since all your supposed facts are now turning into conspiracy theories on that forum...

My name is Ashley and I am the girlfriend of Anthony Cortez. He is NOT vernisog/ Robbie or Steve, they are all 3 separate people. Robbie is an acquaintance of mine and I personally do not know Steve but have seen pics of him so I know he is "REAL". The reason why I'm contacting you is because I'm tired of you posting my boyfriends name and email all over that site when he has done nothing to you. Yes, it was his paypal that got used, but as he has told you several different times it was without his knowledge. He has chosen to take the MATURE road and let paypal take care of the situation instead of trying to get himself further involved in this mess. You keep saying why doesn't he just release the money??? Try putting yourself in his shoes.... he TRUSTS his friend's word and isn't going to screw his friend over by giving you the money back after the package has been sent out WITH a CONFIRMED tracking number.... and as far as Steve's name being listed as the shipper... that's because Robbie (not Rob) and Steve are doing this together. Again, nothing to do with Anthony. ALL of this was done WITHOUT his knowledge. If he had known about it he wouldn't have let it happen. It's truly pathetic that you have spent so much time posting all of that stuff, making yourself look like a jackass. What happens when the package comes and everything is there??? Are you gonna post a public apology for a the slanderous remarks you've made about Anthony??? Which by the way is a crime that could turn into a lawsuit in itself. And as far as contacting the southern California authorities on the matter.... that will get you NOWHERE seeing as its already being solved by paypal and they have all the shipping confirmation to back it up.... gonna call the cops and report that everyone is ignoring your emails because you are being childish???? Last time I checked ignoring someone isn't a crime. Instead of posting Anthony's name and email all over the Internet why don't you try sticking to the person who you have been dealing with.... Robbie and or Steve... I mean seriously, with all the theories that you've been coming up with, including "clay" as a suspect, you are turning this into something more dramatic than it needs to be..... You have shown time and time again through emails and posts that you are being immature. Just do everyone a favor and try being patient for once and wait for the package to arrive before you continue you "investigation". If you feel the need to continue then just leave Anthony out of it. He has done NOTHING to deserve all the harassment/ public defamation.

Hopefully some of this has sunk into your thought process and you will think twice about you highly immature actions. After all karma's a *****.

On 6/3/08, Michael Omitiran wrote:

wow,

now we have the girlfriend jumping to her man's rescue. How cute.

i will have u understand that my battle is not with you and truth be told, my battle is not with Anthony Cortez also. i mean the real Anthony Cortez. But as long i potentially think or have reason to believe that Anthony Cortez is Vernisog, then i will continue to think they are one person. Moreso, whether he had knowledge of his account being used or not, it is not my problem but the fact is that that is the account which "MY FUNDS" were sent and i have "EVERY REASON" to inquire or use that person's name to resolve my situation.

I have not posted anything bad about Anthony Cortez, Or Steve or "Claydog" or even Vernisog. All i have done was build accusations based on the suspicion that i was being scammed. which by the way is evident through all that is going on.

i gave the benefit of doubt when another member came up saying vernisog collected payment from him but he never got back to me.

if u were in my shoes, would u keep quiet and let your money vanish? If so please paypal me $1000 and hope not to hear from me. i will not publicly apologize for anything cos i have not done anything out of place. All the running around could have been saved had Vernisog had not started his fraudish ways. your boyfriend is just out of luck to be in the middle of it all. i suggested to him to refund the funds and free himself before a tracking number was issued. why didn't vernisog proactively inform his friend of the use of his account. see how everything goes back to looking like a scam?

As per the So.Cal authorities being involved, you don't worry about that. we all have our ways believe me.......And if you feel i have harrased any three or four of you, feel free to take me to court anytime.

Why hasn't vernisog logged on to dispute all the claims against him? you know why? Because all the evidence are quite convincing.

and oh, i will definitely post everything cos i have nothing to hide.

thanks

michael

----- Original Message ----

To: Michael Omitiran

Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:50:08 PM

Subject: Re: Ehh oldDOG

I'm not gonna try and defend vern's actions at all because he should be contacting you to get this all straightened out. ALL of this goes back to VERN and HIS actions.... and if you wanna post VERN'S name and info all over the internet by all means go ahead.... I'm just asking that you stop posting Anthony's name and email all over the internet. He didn't try to sell you anything and he's not the one shipping you anything so there is no need to consistently post his name and info. As far as your battle not being with me... at the point that you kept dragging my boyfriend into this mess it did become with me because I'm not gonna just sit here and watch you try and accuse a loved one of mine of any wrong doing when I'm with him on a daily basis and know what he has or more importantly in this case HASN'T done. And NO I'm not running to his rescue or trying to fight this battle for him, he's just the bigger and better person in this situation and isn't going to lower himself to your standards.

If after all of this you want to still think that all 3 of them are one person and its just this giant conspiracy/ scam against you then there must be some MAJOR issues going on in your life because any logical person who has been given all this information would be able to conclude that this is 3 different people and 1 of them is totally innocent. If Anthony is guilty of anything it would be guilty of associating himself with people he thought he could trust NOT SCAMMING random people from Canada.

And lastly, if you chose not to give an apology to Anthony after all of this for dragging him into your little drama on caraudio.com then that just goes to show what kind of person you are...

I only started posting Anthony's name because i never had reason to believe he wasn't vern and at that time i hadn't discovered Vern's real name. But even so, my funds are in ANTHONY'S ACCOUNT SO HE IS THE ONLY ONE MY FUNDS ARE DIRECTLY ATTACHED TO. how then do u expect me not to bring his name up. up until now vern has not communicated with me to explain himself and all. He hasn't told me why the UPS shipping name is different from his or has not even told me that he is not ANTHONY.

i have not insulted u or anthony in any way but in your past 2 e-mails u seem to already think a devil of me. if u think there is something majorly wrong with me following up on anthony cos my funds are in his account, then i must say u are the one who has something loose in the head. He didn't try to sell me anything but my funds are sitting in ANTHONY CORTEZ's acccount and u are questioning why am bringing his name up. what name should i bring up: JESUS OF NAZARETH?

it is not me who has to apologize to Anthony but rather his irresponsible buddie who still up to now has not owned up or taken responsibility for hiis action.

but truly, if u say there is something wrong with me, what would u say about your boyfriend who is letting a another person have access to his delicate accounts like ebay and paypal.

when i initiated this dispute(if u read my posts), i acknowledged the fact that the Anthony Cortez paypal account did have at least 20 verified transactions and it was hard for me to believe he would be doing this. i did give that benefit of doubt but when Vern never showed up or owned up, i had to raise an eyebrow.

on't have to defend Vern's actions but he has dragged your boyfriend into this. and i have every reason to still think they are all one person becaue there is no physical way to verify. for all i know even u could be Vern.

so please take a chill pill, and if your boyfriend has nothing to hide the situation will resolve irself.

and please EXPLAIN TO ME HOW ANY LOGICAL PERSON WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THAT ANTHONY, STEVE AND VERN ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE LOGIC. ANYBODY COULD SEND AN E S ANYBODY. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ALL FAXED ME YOUR DRIVER'S LISCENCE AND SUCH. SO RELAX....AND U SAID IT YOURSELF. ANTHONY IS GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION.

and fo info, i am a nice dude. in my first response to anthony, i dropped him my number and offered him to send me his so we could air things out cos he told me someone used his account. but no response made me once again raise an eyebrow.

and please as for my "low" standards which u mentioned, i don't associate myself with people who want to scam others for chicken feed. so u tell me who has low standards......

you really need to get your mindframe straight......you, anthony, steve and vern need to.....

am done with you except if u become reasonable about the entire situation, don't bother reaching me. but if u feel the need to go ahead... but if i was u, i'd be worried about your boyfriend who lets others put him in degradation and trouble. Search your friend Vernisog's name in google and see what u come up with....

and to think i waited some days giving the benefit of doubt........

take care

M.O

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE ABOUT 4-5 PMs IN MY MESSAGE BOX FROM MEMBERS WHO DEALT WITH HIM AND EITHER SUSPECTED A SCAM OR GOT SCAMMED.

ALSO, TELL ME WHY I HAVE A FEW MESSAGES FROM MEMBERS ASKING IF I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO SHOW UP HIS FRONT DOOR.

YOU KNOW WHY THEY WANT TO DO IT? BECAUSE THEY HAVE FOLLOWED UP ON EVERY POST POSTED AND SEEN THE REDFLAGS WHICH INDICATE SCAM, FRAUD AND THEFT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANT TO TELL ME VERNISOG HAS NOT BEEN READING THE POSTS? WHY HASN'T LOGGED ON SINCE IT STARTED TO DISPUTE OR REDEEM HIMSELF? OH LET ME GUESS, HE IS BEING THE MATURE AND BIGGER PERSON....OR BETTER YET SCAMMER..

IN THE WORDS OF JAY-Z "DIG A HOLE AND BURY YOURSELVES"...........SCAMMERS

OR JAMIE FOX, "BETTER YET, CHOKE YOURSELVES"...........

olddog

And now we have another person in the picture. Just got this e-mail from another of Anthony Cortez's cousin: David

"this is ANTHONY CORTEZs cousin david.....

your obviously just some ignorant ass N****R trying to act educated...... you go back and fourth with your ****in jiberish and slang words... and if your not one.... thats even more sad.... your a ****in wannabe.....

haha i really feel sorry for you BRO........

take a chill pill your self and wait for you **** package.... or should i say smoke your weed and eat your watermelon???? LMAO!"

well, here is what i have to say to u David;

You, my friend, are just foolish. Calling me a "N......R" does not remove a hair from my body. You are a coward cos i know you hide using the internet to do things u cannot do in public "Kant's Categorical Imperative"look it up u uneducated frog.....Not going to waste time typing on u........lol

Open a dictionary, look up "foolish" and stare hard at yourself....lol

This too funny.......LOL

YOU ARE ALL STILL MORONS IN MY BOOKS.......AND WHO GIVES A FCUK WHAT U CALL ME........AM STILL STANDING AND U WON'T GET AWAY WITH MY MONEY........WORSEN THE SITUATION FOR YOURSELVES.......********

holy crap.

WE GET THE PICTURE.

he is a scamming lying shithead. If you used paypal, file a claim. If you didn't, file a claim with whoever you used. A bank. A credit company. Whatever.

Contact the police. your police, and the police in his city. You can do this by googling his city, which you obviously have, and then asking for the police department's number.

Save your emails, and do your ****.

I'm tired of these things being posted here!

We see that he is a douche. We have seen that for quite a while. Stop posting here and DO SOMETHING.

I don't want to sound mean, but we can't do anything to help you. I understand where your coming from, since I've had my **** stolen and jacked and scammed before. You are pissed. But use that anger to your advantage. Instead of posting here, call the police. Hire a private eye. Asking people to visit him will only hamper your efforts. Police will NOT like that at all!

Good Luck!

holy crap. 

WE GET THE PICTURE.

he is a scamming lying shithead. If you used paypal, file a claim. If you didn't, file a claim with whoever you used. A bank. A credit company. Whatever.

Contact the police. your police, and the police in his city. You can do this by googling his city, which you obviously have, and then asking for the police department's number.

Save your emails, and do your ****.

I'm tired of these things being posted here!

We see that he is a douche. We have seen that for quite a while. Stop posting here and DO SOMETHING.

I don't want to sound mean, but we can't do anything to help you. I understand where your coming from, since I've had my **** stolen and jacked and scammed before. You are pissed. But use that anger to your advantage. Instead of posting here, call the police. Hire a private eye. Asking people to visit him will only hamper your efforts. Police will NOT like that at all!

Good Luck!
you actually make sense....

so from here on, am going to keep it on the low and try to get my money back.

just hope others on here are more careful than i was...... and moreso are proactive when they get scammed....

and once i solve this....my footsteps on caraudio will barely be heard.......

olddog

To olddog

As far as I remember for PayPal claim. As long as seller send a package to buyer, PayPal will not do anything for you and you will lose a claim.

This scammer is knowledgeable scammer. He know the rule I believe.

One thing you should do is when UPS guy comes, ask him to look what inside the package with you. And probably, got his written note with his signature.

Good luck

olddog i see you were getting into some drama. thats really hilarious...we just got scammed for 1000 dollars. how can that be explained? i dont think it was a mistake from claydog to olddog? wow...if it was a mistake why didn't he return someones money??? also two tracking number???

I still didnt received the package, it was suppose to be delivered today but did not get anything yet. maybe tomorrow. I cant wait to see what i got. i know one of us is gonna get screwed. im gonna give an update tomorrow...

To olddog
As far as I remember for PayPal claim. As long as seller send a package to buyer, PayPal will not do anything for you and you will lose a claim.

This scammer is knowledgeable scammer. He know the rule I believe.

One thing you should do is when UPS guy comes, ask him to look what inside the package with you. And probably, got his written note with his signature.

Good luck
Listen to this man. When the ups driver comes, be ready with a razor blade so that you can open up the package quickly right in front of them. If the driver doesn't want to wait, briefly explain the situation to them and maybe they will change their mind. Do this BEFORE officially taking possession of the package though (ie. signing for it). If it's not what you paid for, simply refuse the delivery. If the driver won't let you open it up in front of them before accepting the delivery, simply refuse it. Do NOT risk it, homie. It just isn't worth it. I'm telling you now that, as 'zeed' already stated, Paypal only cares whether or not the tracking number shows that a package was delivered to your address. Sadly, they just don't give a sht about what was actually inside the delivered package. You can submit faxes and all the proof you want that the seller is a scammer but Paypal simply won't care. ALL they care about is that damn tracking number. Once it shows that delivery has been made, you will flat out lose your claim.

Also, if you know that you're going to miss the delivery, put a note on your door stating that no packages are to be left on the porch - that they are to be held at the shipping terminal for pickup. You can then go to the terminal and open up the package in front of the guy at the counter. Again though, open it up BEFORE officially taking possession of the package.

All that being said, to be completely honest, unless you used a credit card to fund the payment, you probably won't get your money back anyway - atleast not from Paypal. In the end, if the guy doesn't have any funds in his (Paypal) account, you'll just receive the following statement in an email (from Paypal): "We have concluded our investigation into the following case:...After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed..."

Good luck to you nonetheless.

-Jose

its was a fake package. vernisog sent my a box with a bunch of rocks and magazine. i will find you vernisog even you anthony cortez. I knew it... the sender was Steve Mojica i know its also a fake name.

olddog make sure you open the package in front of the ups guy. its too late for me. when i came home the package was already recieved so theirs was no way of looking at it infront of the ups guy. is vernisog real name robert arredondo? ? ? . robert arrendondo that sounds like his a flip...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.