Does anyone know how to remove back seats?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have never done it on a Mazda, but with most cars you remove the seat cushion first then there are bolts that hold in the back. On my car you remove the cushion by pushing it down and back until the hooks underneath disengage. I suggest calling your local dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
You can connect the amplifier remote turn on to the red 12v accessory wire that turns on the stereo when you turn on the key. The amplifier will...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...

About this thread

MrLevir

MrLevir
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
maylar