DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THiS SUBWOOFER IS??????????

I bought this sub for $150 I couldn't pass it up as it was pretty .much new. I have my amp turned up to half way and its incredibly loud and still acts like it can take a lot more. I. Just scared to push it real hard as I'm not sure how well that guy broke it in and I'm not sure what it can take. Each coil reads 4 ohms and its a dual coil. Right now I have it hooked up with my ma audio hk12"x2 sub and the ma audio seems to work harder than the unknown one. Almost as if the ma audio can't keep up. But between the two subs they sound great and am getting some good windshield flexing in my Durango. I know I've seen this logo before but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I will check ample audio thanks for all the post. But please keep trying. I'm very interested to see what it is.
I'd love to hear this sub, what part of WI are you from?

Explain why I got ripped off. Do you know what kind of sub this is? And where did you get $40 to $60??? I'm just curious especially if you know what brand it is and the specs.

You seriously paid a buck fiddy for a 7-10yo sub and you have no idea what it is. There are plenty of current good subs on the market for that price.

But if you're happy with the purchase that's all that matters. Bring this thing to Frost Off next year so I can hear it....

Explain why I got ripped off. Do you know what kind of sub this is? And where did you get $40 to $60??? I'm just curious especially if you know what brand it is and the specs.
Actually I do know what sub it is, it is an Audiofonics 292 if im not mistaken, rated at 1k, but the rating was a joke, more like 500-700. Big motor but not a very strong one. I think they use to be like $129 new on ebay for a while, mind you this was around 02-03ish if I remember correctly

Alright thanks for the info and your right on the brand. I understand that they are a cheap sub from what I read I also read that the stock coils were junk but if you buy a better coil and recone them they are pretty good subs. It was my bad for buying a sub that I know nothing of but still could be worth it if I blow it and recond it. I also seen that they priced from $119 to $300 depending on where you buy them at. So im not to upset that I spent $150 for it. I would also like to thank everyone who tried to help with this matter of the unknown sub. I guess I will run this sub with my ma audio hk 12x2 till it blows and recone it with a better coil. Again thanks to everyone have a good morning or night. If I ha e any other ?s I know where to look for an answe.

Alright thanks for the info and your right on the brand. I understand that they are a cheap sub from what I read I also read that the stock coils were junk but if you buy a better coil and recone them they are pretty good subs. It was my bad for buying a sub that I know nothing of but still could be worth it if I blow it and recond it. I also seen that they priced from $119 to $300 depending on where you buy them at. So im not to upset that I spent $150 for it. I would also like to thank everyone who tried to help with this matter of the unknown sub. I guess I will run this sub with my ma audio hk 12x2 till it blows and recone it with a better coil. Again thanks to everyone have a good morning or night. If I ha e any other ?s I know where to look for an answe.
Like stated, at the end of the day if ur happy with it then what you payed doesnt matter..

Don't mix and match subs. Build a nice, properly designed, box for that one and run with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.