DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THiS SUBWOOFER IS??????????

eclipseme2004

wi
I just bought this subwoofer from a guy about 2 weeks ago and he bought It new 7 to 10 years ago and never used it for more than a month and then took it out and its been sitting all this time. Coils are still brand new looking and spiders are very stiff yet. I asked him what kind of sub it was and he said he didn't remember. Nor did he remember the specs. I know its a 12" and weights in at 65 pounds and the coils test to 4ohms and that it has a 3" coil. But I have no other info nor can I even find a subwoofer that even has this logo on it. Need help would like to know what brand this sub is and specs if at all possible. I'm running a Rockford fosgate T20001bd mono block amp to it amps birth sheet says its 2128 watts RMS at 1 ohms.sub takes this amp just fine so I'm curious on how much it can actually take and what it is.View attachment 26545957View attachment 26545958View attachment 26545959View attachment 26545960

I bought this sub for $150 I couldn't pass it up as it was pretty .much new. I have my amp turned up to half way and its incredibly loud and still acts like it can take a lot more. I. Just scared to push it real hard as I'm not sure how well that guy broke it in and I'm not sure what it can take. Each coil reads 4 ohms and its a dual coil. Right now I have it hooked up with my ma audio hk12"x2 sub and the ma audio seems to work harder than the unknown one. Almost as if the ma audio can't keep up. But between the two subs they sound great and am getting some good windshield flexing in my Durango. I know I've seen this logo before but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I will check ample audio thanks for all the post. But please keep trying. I'm very interested to see what it is.

I used to see those on EBAY 5-7 years ago... they were a "no name" china sub... big heavy paper weights... there were serveral different versions.. had different dust caps but were the the same sub... I would bet 500-700RMS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.