Does Amp Kit Brand really matter?

I'm still trying to determine if it's even possible to spend 500 on wiring and use all of it on one install......unless you just like a lot of extra wiring running throughout your car......

not saying i'd buy 'em ( I bought a lower level for 60% off ) Just showin the guy above me how 500 bucks could go into wires //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i spent less than $200 shipped for all my wiring... i ordered around 25 feet of 0/1 gauge... about 20 feet of 4 gauge... and about 6 feet of 8 gauge... 0/1 to 4 gauge ground distribution block... 0/1 to 4 gauge power distribution block with voltmeter & anl fuses... 0/1 anl inline fuse holder... ring terminals for everything... 4 channel rca's... 2 channel rca's... and i got stickers :p http://www.knukonceptz.com and i even got the color 2match my car :-D

I tend to disagree...Wiring isn't just wiring.
Monster Cable isn't anything compared to that. Obviously it is rated a better product for a reason. It conducts electricity better etc. I didn't spend $500 on my wiring just to say it's comparable to $50 ebay wiring.

So yes WIRING IS THE BIGGEST THING IN YOUR CAR! Thats my opinion though and you won't see any other kind of wiring go into my car but Monster, etc. The wiring is one of the most important things you need to worry about. So If I was you I would go with the stinger wiring.

WIRING IS A VERY BIG DEAL
You're a phucking idiot, end of story.

NG

I personally agree that wiring is a major part in a sound system. Although, I spent around $160 on my set-up (minus the capacitor). I do not see spending more than $200!! Let alone $500!! I have a digital fuse block, 0 gauge wiring, I even have the twisted RCAs made by RF and it cost less than $200! I would get my money back if possible!

ok let's the only diffence in wired is the thread count, the flexabily and, the color, and the outer jacket look and it restistance to heat. I have heard some say that when they use there welding supply wire for the big 3 that it tends to get pretty hot. But i have not heard of melting. But the only thing u are paying for when u pay that extra money is what i mention.

P.s. excuse my spelling just got over a hangover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.