Participant count
  • Participant list

LuvnThatBass
10+ year member

I like speakers
Phoenix
Hello Folks!

Its been awhile! Here is my vehicle, 2000 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 3.9L V6

Anyhow, I have a HDC312-A in a 2.15cu ft 36Hz Rectangled box with a GP-3000d Pro AMP that takes up basically my whole backseat area, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a wall mount or something angled. It sounds okay the way it is, but it could possibly sound better and possibly take up less room... Rectagular box with sub and slotted port facing roof. Here (at bottom) is a link to one of my youtube videos to show kinda what the install looks like, I can definitely take some pictures and/or more video if anyone needs. Thanks for any help in advance.

You dont really have any options man. I had a 2000 quad cab. The only option other than sitting on the seat is sitting on the floor. behind the console or something.

also theres really ZERO room under the seats and even less behind the seats. It would sound like poop in those small angled spaces.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.