Dodge Avenger Big 3 Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassically85
10+ year member

Hello guys, I need some help...

In my 2008 Dodge Avenger my batter is in the WORST place, behind the wheel, so there are terminals which allow you to get to the positive and negative terminals without having to take the tire off to get to the battery.

My question is do I have to replace/ go along side the access terminals when I do the big 3?

Hello guys, I need some help...
In my 2008 Dodge Avenger my batter is in the WORST place, behind the wheel, so there are terminals which allow you to get to the positive and negative terminals without having to take the tire off to get to the battery.

My question is do I have to replace/ go along side the access terminals when I do the big 3?
Dont replace, just add

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.