do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

no, but shouldnt matter he told me it came with everything and that it was in good condition. by the white ipod cord it doesnt look in good condition to me....and missing the power supply wire on top of that....

OP you're kind of at at fault here too. Never buy anything without seeings pics of it first my friend. You have to be a smart buyer now a days or stuff like this is bound to happen.

Dont get me wrong. by looking at that wire, you got screwed. and perhaps he just forgot the other wired. Either way you are entitled to have this fixed.

But we have a protocol here. Allow them to fix the problem before blasting them.

Dont get me wrong. by looking at that wire, you got screwed. and perhaps he just forgot the other wired. Either way you are entitled to have this fixed.
But we have a protocol here. Allow them to fix the problem before blasting them.
x2, but the cable was really good the other night when he had it. like i said he prob forgot the other yellow and black wires. either way he will do the right thing

x2, but the cable was really good the other night when he had it. like i said he prob forgot the other yellow and black wires. either way he will do the right thing
Is that originally SH though?

OP you're kind of at at fault here too. Never buy anything without seeings pics of it first my friend. You have to be a smart buyer now a days or stuff like this is bound to happen.
well i thought he was a legit guy by looking at his other stuff he's selling like subs and stuff...i didnt think i would get a stripped cord and stuff. i was just being a good guy and helping my friend out. he could have atleast told me the condition of the cord instead of jusy saying everything is in good condition...

yeah that wire i dont know what happened to it, and yeah i know ppl make mistakes he could have just forgotten that power supply wire, but shouldnt he have known it could just be sitting at home. but i will be satisified as long as he does the right thing ..

okay well im gone, i have to run some errans ill be back in an hour or so i just dont want anyone to try and call me out and me not be here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

IMO, that looks screwed up. He should of never sold it like that. I would blast the seller right away for that. However, if something was damaged or broken when recived (sp?) then it should be kept to PMs first.

I'm the one that got the ipod adapter and yeah im deffinetly not happy about this the reason i got my friend to buy for me is because he sold and traded with people on here before which makes it more safe sounding since i never sold or traded with anybody on here. I'm hoping WALKS UP at least gives me half my money back I know i deffinetly cannot use the adapter tho and i dont think its possible for the wire to get stripped up in the SH so it deff looks like it was done by the seller instead of him saying it comes with everything and in good condition

IMO, that looks screwed up. He should of never sold it like that. I would blast the seller right away for that. However, if something was damaged or broken when recived (sp?) then it should be kept to PMs first.
no doubt. if i sold something like that i would have atleast informed the buyer what the condition is like if its not in good condition so they know before hand....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies