DO NOT BUY FROM Twisted_0912!

Dood is usually better than this. Not sure what happened here, but hope he clears his name.

He does quality work. Like I said two years later, 3 installs with various woofers and is still as solid as ever! Carpeting job could have been better, but he did it in 0 degree weather.....I can eventually take care of that.

Good kid, but he does need to take care of this.

Dood is usually better than this. Not sure what happened here, but hope he clears his name.
He does quality work. Like I said two years later, 3 installs with various woofers and is still as solid as ever! Carpeting job could have been better, but he did it in 0 degree weather.....I can eventually take care of that.

Good kid, but he does need to take care of this.
He has texted me asking if I would agree to add another layer of wood in the front of the box. However, bolts would be visible from doubling up and I'm not too convinced the extra layer would seal well. Furthermore, it's not going to look aesthetically correct and I didn't pay him for a box like he wants ME to fix.

PayPal claim is still pending as they are doing an investigation.

if you would like me to make you a circle cutout free of charge just pay shipping ill ship it out thrusday.

FYI - I tried my best to center the sub at Twisteds request and angle drill the screws outward. 2 screws stripped out because there simply wasn't enough material to bite into.

The guy has lied to me on multiple occasions as far as when the box was finished (when it wasn't) and when the box was being packed up for shipping.

Today, he text me sounding pretty demanding. Saying that I needed to drop the PayPal claim so it would unfreeze his account. I told him sorry, and that I wouldn't do that.

He claims he only profited $12 from the entire transaction after me asking him to send me back some money since this box is useless. (Total price I paid was $110)

My first box by him, done in a timely manner, well built, everything went smoothly.

First box for a friend... took forever, made non stop excuses, lied non stop saying it was done but coincidentally he'd always have trouble uploading pics.

First box for a different friend, same exact ****, non stop excuses, lied constantly.

My second box, terrible experience almost identical to yours, it took him like 3 months to build my box, then I paid for shipping cause he was ready to ship it, he didn't have any of the box done and took him another month. He even took a false pic of my wood pieces cut but they were obviously not the right pieces. Constant lying, I was bitching him out to finally get my box done.

Every box was built very nicely, he does good work, but when it comes to customer service, he's worse than those Indian people you talk to that can't speak English.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Some times these things just take a turn for the worse.

I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you on the texts. I'm currently in Oklahoma on business so I'm a tad behind on the enclosure work.

***** to see all the bad experiences here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif just know there are no bad experiences with me lol

Yeah, sorry Twisted I liked you and you do good work, but I will take my business somewhere else as well next time.

Too many good box builders on this site or others that dont jack around with people's monies, time and what not.

Sorry for all you guys that have had a bad experience with him when I was sticking up for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Seems he dont even get on here anymore to even hear his side of the story, which right there tells me it is true...

My first box by him, done in a timely manner, well built, everything went smoothly. 

First box for a friend... took forever, made non stop excuses, lied non stop saying it was done but coincidentally he'd always have trouble uploading pics.

First box for a different friend, same exact ****, non stop excuses, lied constantly.

My second box, terrible experience almost identical to yours, it took him like 3 months to build my box, then I paid for shipping cause he was ready to ship it, he didn't have any of the box done and took him another month. He even took a false pic of my wood pieces cut but they were obviously not the right pieces. Constant lying, I was bitching him out to finally get my box done.

Every box was built very nicely, he does good work, but when it comes to customer service, he's worse than those Indian people you talk to that can't speak English.
After the second issue why would you still buy from him lol

most of this is true but to clear this up some i just want to say that he is getting a full refund through paypal and im out material and shipping costs but whatever. i never set out to scam him. im at a time in my life where i cant take building boxes seriously. i built this box at school and didnt have my normal jasper jig so i had to use a homemade one that was off as you can tell by now. thats why when he said something about the hole i said it was cut to 7inches because thats what i thought it was cut to. it was an honest mistake i was rushing to get it done. the rest of the enclosure is bullet proof and spot on. i offered to make a new front piece for the box but the buyer was completely unwilling to work with me but i suppose i kinda did that to myself.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

This is why you look for trusted enclosure builders are this site. ***** that it happened to you, I have PMs, emails, and texts from various forum customers complain about horrible experiences from other enclosure builders. If its a basic design and the builder can not design it, this should be a sign to not do business with them.
Best option is to ask for a partial refund since you can not actually use the enclosure, then just offer it in the classifieds on here.

On the bright side, at least you got something out of the deal. More then many wind up getting in the these situations.

do you consider a tline a basic enclosure? i can design ported and sealed boxes just fine. he wanted a tline and i dont do those

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Philth

10+ year member
Philth
Shiloh, Illinois, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views