SplitfireXXX.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

thumpin'
10+ year member

splitfireXXX had posted an amp memphis 4K and a couple of subs for sale on 4/2,i ended up paying for the amp through paypal.He said he would drop the amp off at the post office monday morning on his way to work...Today is saturday,....no amp.I sent him a message(pm) on here tuesday i think asking about the delivery time,no answer.I thought i hate to bug but i will text him to ask when i should be expecting the amp.He texted back saying he was called away to work all week to Vegas,there was no way for him to send it out,and he texted me tuesday or something(which i never got)explaining the situation....He says he dropped it off at the ups office today,but they said it will sit in their office til monday,so comes monday he will give me a tracking number....................

#1 We had an agreement that he would send the amp monday morning on his way to work,no ifs or buts....He says he texted me which text i never got but either way....

#2 If he went to the ups office and dropped it off he would have a tracking # already....(I don't care how long it sits in that office once you drop it off you get a tracking#.......

Then he tells me he does not know why i am mad or what my problem is....Let's see....I pay on the 2nd we agree that he will ship following monday,its saturday i am here 460 something spent,no amp,being told that i was texted(that i never got)dropped off the upstore today,but it will sit in their office til monday so i'll get a tracking number then?????????How about that for a ******* problem ?I will hold off on the paypal claim til monday to see if i get any type of tracking anything and will take it from there....EVEN IF i get the amp,this is a shady azzzzzz deal,and if i am or was selling something i'd make sure i'd deliver as agreed upon/promised no ifs or buts......Will update post

Tried contacting this clown today through text,asking if he had a tracking # for me...There was no answer.Filed a claim with paypal...

Holy sh1t ....This dude texted me a tracking # today i looked it up it said it was dropped off today,24lbs....Hopefully it is not a bomb LMAO..Well i'll see when/if it gets here.But like i've said before even if it gets here and is in working condition,it'll be a very long time before i'll even think about buying anything off anybody here...Still describing this deal and how its going/went down,negative experience is an understatement.Wonder what changed his mind?Paypal maybe?Who cares...Still a joke shadier than 12:30 AM

Actually got the amp a while ago in very good condition,end caps everything but still have not tried hooking it up....Also canceled the Paypal claim.So after 18 days and a big headache i finally got it...Who'd have thought it takes 18 days to ship from Cali to Cali....

Actually got the amp a while ago in very good condition' date='end caps everything but still have not tried hooking it up....Also canceled the Paypal claim.So after 18 days and a big headache i finally got it...Who'd have thought it takes 18 days to ship from Cali to Cali....[/quote']
glad to see that you got your amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thumpin'

10+ year member
thumpin'
Los Angeles,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies