Do car audio shops around here buy used stuff?

Participant count
  • Participants list

My63impala
10+ year member

hey guy really want to find someone local to buy my subs because the subs are perfect for the box and do not want to worry about shipping. Willing to make a deal but does anyone know if shops around here will buy them

There brand new two 15's Lethal injections very good low hitting subs they say it rated for 600rms but i my friend runs them 1000 daily no problems very stout i love them but need cash also have an amp 1610 hifonics and cap i will sell all together for cheap if any shop want to buy it as a bundle or if anyone local wants to buy both the amp and subs are brand new and in perfect condition.

hey guy really want to find someone local to buy my subs because the subs are perfect for the box and do not want to worry about shipping. Willing to make a deal but does anyone know if shops around here will buy them
There brand new two 15's Lethal injections very good low hitting subs they say it rated for 600rms but i my friend runs them 1000 daily no problems very stout i love them but need cash also have an amp 1610 hifonics and cap i will sell all together for cheap if any shop want to buy it as a bundle or if anyone local wants to buy both the amp and subs are brand new and in perfect condition.
Punctuation is awesome. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...