do caps work?

This is relevant and deserves consideration.

.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9mlvbF0flM

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

The capacitor is going to act like a small sponge so if you have a very hard Bass drop or some other type of short bursts of full power that capacitor will unload its juice instantly yes somebody can make a joke about that if they want. Anyways it's only goal is to keep unnecessary voltage fluctuation from happening but it does not store power for a very long period of time especially not if you run your system with the car off if it's between that or battery I would go with the extra battery because even though it does not discharge as fast as a capacitor it's a better sponge overall and you can play it with the car off

shouldn't have issues unless your vehicle is a unibody which would require a direct ground run front to back.
You could just drag a bare wire behind your car. If it's touching the ground, that's a direct ground run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.