Do amps, subs, etc. get weaker?

i wonder the same thing some times, but i think alot of it depends on the weather. I notice that it sounds better when the temp is above 40 here, when its below freezing i always want to turn the volume up a few more notches. I think it's mostly you getting used to the sound though.

check your voltages out on batts, and at the amps. but i agree with everyone else. you've got the itch. it comes slow to some but eventually, everyone gets the spl itch at some point.

Well also, i've noticed my lights dimming quite a bit lately. When i went to honda the battery tested fine. But in the begining the lights didnt even dim. Thats why I'm wondering if the amp isnt seeing the right power and not sounding as good as it used to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.