Do 15's always produce more db than 12's when in the same setups?

i don't see how that could be so. not saying it isn't possible but with only 4 HE2's the max wattage you could pump to those things is a combined 3200 watts. is it possible to get that kind of SPL with only that kind of power??

keep it thumpin,

adam

ok that is some bull doody if i have ever heard it. there is NO WAY IN HELL you can produce 174.2 with only 2 RF amps and 4 HE2 10"s. if you could then everyone would do that to get really loud. i think you typed a 7 when you meant to type a 4 my man. i have 4 HE2 12"s in my car right now with 1 1000 watt RF the second most powerful amp they make, considering there most powerful is a 1500 watt amp. and with those 4 12"s i was only hitting 154.2 at the cone. so 20 more DB even if he used 2 of my amps couldn't do it, no chance. but that is just my analysis on the situation.

keep it thumpin,

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.