DMH-1500NEX Head Unit issues.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jayy_MX5

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Pioneer DMH-1500NEX, and recently I’ve had issues with it, the display has gone completely white, and if I plug my phone in I can still play music through Apple CarPlay, but I can’t use Bluetooth because the screen is unresponsive to touch and the display is a constant white screen. I believe the issue is either the Display Cable connected the screen to the mother board, or it’s the Mother Board, any advice is helpful, if this is the wrong place for this post let me know so I can move it somewhere else.

Attachments

• 1A36A28A-A830-44F5-ADAC-89738E4FAAFA.jpeg
    1A36A28A-A830-44F5-ADAC-89738E4FAAFA.jpeg
    406.8 KB · Views: 69
Hello, i have the same problem with DMH 1500 Nex. did you find a solution for this problem?
I have not but maybe together we could figure this out because I have yet to find anyone with the same issues, when mine went out, I had just driven through a rain storm in my Miata that had a somewhat leaky top, could your radio going out be the result of some water damage as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...