DLS RS6 v.s. Morel Tempo 6

papermaker - Im looking to spend no more than 200 on a set. I've looked into CDT but I get so confused as to their line ups, like on woofersetc they have so many variations yet the tweets talking about T24 and T25 etc are different between the lower line models. But as of right now im like 90% sold to the DLS's

You can't really go wrong with either one, but I'm a wee bit biased towards DLS. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well, im set on getting myself a pair, since I have a blown tweeter on my PG right now. Just waiting to hear back from Greg at Us amps to tell me my 2000x can be fixed and ill go ahead and purchase the DLS. Seems like the best place to buy them is at ElementalDesigns..Correct me if I am wrong?

Well, im set on getting myself a pair, since I have a blown tweeter on my PG right now. Just waiting to hear back from Greg at Us amps to tell me my 2000x can be fixed and ill go ahead and purchase the DLS. Seems like the best place to buy them is at ElementalDesigns..Correct me if I am wrong?
$195 at woofersetc.com and $1999 at sonicelectronix

BOth will price match elemental is you ask them.

Interesting...the iridium 6.2 is $200 less on woofers than ed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yeah only places online I know is woofersetc and ED. I can get them locally but Imah have to see how much they gunna charge me lol. but my mind is set on the DLS's

Seems like everyone in hawaii is jumping on the dls bandwagon. lol I've never heard the DLS but I've read nothing but good reviews about them.

Is your $200 budget firm?
Really? Only reason Im looking into them is because theyre decently priced and the mounting depth is perfect for my needs. I would love to run some Rainbows or Hertz but with a mounting depth of over 2.5" it just wont work. And just as U stated they have nothing but great reviews.

My budget is around 200 give or take like40 bucks or so. you have any suggestions?

I'm considering the DLS too. I thought the R6A was a bit more speaker (80W/RMS peak vs. 50) for only like $30 or so more, but the RS6/RS6A appears to have a much shallowed mounting depth (3" vs. 2.1").

I'm knocking these around vs. the Hertz HSK 165 and the CDT CL-61 Classics (both in the 200-250 range). I'm going to be running mine passive with 2 channels from a Sundown 100.4D.

Keep the input coming!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.