SOLD Dls A1/naked Pics Of Ex Included!!!

eBay will not close an account based on the fact that someone simply bid on your item.

And shipping to Lavtia would be nowhere near $235. I mail international all the time. Mostly to Eastern Europe.

Please get your facts straight.

eBay will not close an account based on the fact that someone simply bid on your item.And shipping to Lavtia would be nowhere near $235. I mail international all the time. Mostly to Eastern Europe.

Please get your facts straight.

you wanna place a wager *** boy?

jk... i sold the amp on ebay to a guy from lavtia, europe.... somewhere in eastern europe. bid cleared at $215.... shipping is $235!!!!!!

you_win_the_prize.jpg

I got the vid that was posted, but you can't tell if it's the same chick

y'all had your chances.... should've bought the amp. i'm glad you bass head idiots didn't buy. good things come to those who wait.

send me the link bro

yeah... ups is pretty exspensive. he didn't want usps. it would've been $38. and the shipping dates in about the same as ups. this guy really wanted this amp

your a loser and deserve to be struck by lightning, now that taco bell laid you off apperantly ripping foreigners off is you last resort to fuel that gigantic hoe entertainment need....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Photobucket took it down quick. I have no idea how to host it. Besides, me, the ***** would sue over it.

Yeah, gotta give him credit, he did post a vid. Not his fault it was taken down. I saw it before they did though.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FAIL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

true that!...atleast got any pics?...

i know you fail at life it is very sad....you resorted to prostituteing your ex who felt sorry for you in the first place.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.