DIYCable

i havent but they look legit
They do, but if I order something and something goes wrong, maybe a woofer is messed up when I get it, how am I supposed to contact them then as well? I'm hesitant bro. But **** I want those mids!!

Ordered two mids two days ago, only got the auto-response confirmation that I ordered, nothing else, and my card has not been charged. Anyone have any info for them?

Ordered two mids two days ago, only got the auto-response confirmation that I ordered, nothing else, and my card has not been charged. Anyone have any info for them?
That's Kevin. He went boobs up more than a year ago after a bunch of subs he sold came back.

He is still in business and is the manufacturer. Expect to see more subs back on the site since the prior build house screwed him good.
Well that's good. He must have some leftovers.
According to the site the Anarchy's are new stock. He was out of stock about a couple of months ago. And the Shiva-X2 is now being produced.

He is still in business and is the manufacturer. Expect to see more subs back on the site since the prior build house screwed him good.
Really? He actually manufactures them where he is? News to me.

According to the site the Anarchy's are new stock. He was out of stock about a couple of months ago. And the Shiva-X2 is now being produced.
Yeah, I caught wind he found a sugar daddy to fund everything.

Really? He actually manufactures them where he is? News to me.

Yeah, I caught wind he found a sugar daddy to fund everything.
No, he doesn't....but neither do most other ''manufacturers"....not sure what else to call him since it's his product manufactured to his specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gckless

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
gckless
San Antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date