DIY Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

blazian87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just came across this on gpcaraudio.com..

I think this is a great option for those looking to build their enclosure at home. Thought I would share.
They will make the cuts and you just glue it and screw it. NICE.

Thanks man.. I appreciate it. I just ordered the MDF- H.O.E for Dual 12s with double baffle @ 31 Htz. $195 shipped. Ill let you all know how it arrives ( damaged or not) and after I put together Ill run an older set of XFLs on approx 3k see how it does. I think I still have about 150Ft of Grey Speaker box carpet left that Ill wrapp if its worth doing

Update on Enclosure purchase. Paid in full. Receipt upon placed order. No Email sent as of yet. maybe know something on Monday.Suppose to receive an email about the purchase ect,May be due to COVID19 issues

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.