Dimpled aeroport partsexpress

they are just trying to get better airflow like the original aero ports .like what i have .i actually have both and the aero's are louder than the psp by 4/10's of a db

I am not expecting any difference but with golfballs the dimples can make a lot of difference and i guess theoretically if not done right it could add resistance. Maybe I will get more distance off of the tee with these.

I would imagine that the ave guy isnt going to hear any difference on daily listening. It might help somebody who has a port was too small and making noise to start with. I guess the biggest help would be to the guy that is in the lane trying to get a higher score, this might give a slight edge.

Will do I do not have a db meter but the 4 inch aero I have now has some port noise when it is cranking so I will see if there is any reduction in port noise.

We have swapped them in a few enclosures here and didn't hear a difference, but we didn't meter the cars so no idea on the meter. If he comes by again I will try and remember to check it out. I don't think there will be much if any difference though.

In theory dimples in the port and flare area should disrupt the airflow you normally want the port to be as smooth and free flowing as possible.

That was my view on them as well. I just don't see how this can help really.

I have tested the original areo port against psp and in 99% of our tests there was no or next no difference(meaning less then .1db)

That was my view on them as well. I just don't see how this can help really.
I have tested the original areo port against psp and in 99% of our tests there was no or next no difference(meaning less then .1db)
what are you guys talking about when you're saying the original aero port....I thought psp was the only one around, but I haven't been in the game for that long either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.