dimensions and volumes?

Originally posted by MaXiMa i have no idea about mouting depth of those but that is a tiny box!! i guess u must be pressed for space
not realy pressed for space i was just practicing building a box before i build the real one and so i was wondering if that would work for a while , while i take my time to build the real box. and not hurt the sub.

and is 1/2 inch partical board dense enough for the sub?

Originally posted by turbo Use at least 3/4" mdf for a sub enclosure. 1/2" partical board is not stiff enough
ok then all i nead to know now is how deap i need to make the real box? so how deep is the mounting depth of a 10" re se?

Originally posted by BassBoomer ok then all i nead to know now is how deap i need to make the real box? so how deep is the mounting depth of a 10" re se?
if in doubt, measure it by yourself, since yu already have the sub in your hands. THen add a couple inches to be safe, and also to clear the wood thickness.

Originally posted by paikiah if in doubt, measure it by yourself, since yu already have the sub in your hands. THen add a couple inches to be safe, and also to clear the wood thickness.
i dont have the sub sorry i didnt specify that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but i am probly gonna get it soon.

Originally posted by BassBoomer i dont have the sub sorry i didnt specify that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but i am probly gonna get it soon.
ok, well the sub probably can't be over 10" in height...the cone still looks taller than the height so...

anyway, the overall box depth might be 10" + 1.5"(wood thickness on both front and back) 12", a foot in depth...might be quite a deep box, that one...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.