Digital Time Alignment to add to my 3Sixty.1 with full T/A controls.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TexasThump
10+ year member

Enid, OK
Hey guys, my flagship model JCV KW-NT800HDT has DTA, but it's VERY limited. It doesn't give me controls to control what I want it to control.

Caraudio.com won't allow me to attach the ONE Page of the user manual, so I'm pasting the manual. It's on page 91. I am also running a Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1 which unfortunately doesn't have DTA. .

I am currently unemployed so I dont have much, if any money, but I do have a new nice Planet Audio ZZR 400.2 for trade and a Brand New Mechman G Series 270a alternator for NUMEROUS GM vehicles that I bought straight from Mechman for $479.

The 3Sixty.1 only works if you are running RCA in to RCA out. The Analog in to Analog Out doesn't work. I could send it in to get it fixed. It's just a matter of the connections not being right. So if someone is interested in it, I could get it fixed..

I am looking for a Digital System that is used just for Time Alignment that allows me to change distance adjustment, time adjustment, etc... I am looking for a good one that won't break the bank. I need the DSP just for Time Alignment, not for DSP as my 3Sixty.1 already takes care of that. I need it to be able to adjust T/A for 3 separate Component speakers, subwoofers and a center channel in my SUV.

I am looking for a Digital System that is used just for Time Alignment that allows me to change distance adjustment, time adjustment, etc... I am looking for a good one that won't break the bank.

On a completely separate note, I totaled my Sierra before I was able to complete my box and install my stereo.

I am also looking to sell my brand new CUSTOM BUILT by Jacob Fuller himself that are one off, Sundown Audio SA-8 V.2 Stock SPL with extra Spiders, changed QES and QTS (He won't tell me what the numbers changed to) and an upgraded CCAW heavier Voice Coil which extends the lower frequency bottom end extension (+3dB) and increased power handling from 600wrms to 1000wrms+ and is a daily driver subwoofer that I am looking to trade for a pair of PSI Car Audio Platform 2 15's or 18's or a pair of Sundown Audio Z V.3's.

These subs cost me $1100 plus shipping. These are one off subwoofers. To upgrade your subwoofer to these specifications, it would cost you $360 to upgrade them with shipping charges

Re-Cone Prices - Sundown Audio - SSA Car Audio Forum

I am also selling my custom fiberglass QUAD ported subwoofer box @ 3 cuft @ 31Hz with dual white painted ports, carpeted black with two strips of blue LED's in each port with a 3" seat lift for a GM Crew Cab. May work in other pickups.

Selling my brand new, never mounted Mechman G Series 270a alternator that I bought straight from Mechman for $479

I'd create a new thread for all of this, which I probably will, but will require me to go through my photobucket album and post new pictures with pictures with my username. If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know and I will post those pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...