Digital Designs Z (Doesnt matter which one)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dman3047
10+ year member

Sundown Lover
Product I'm looking for:

Digital Designs Z. 95z, 99z, or just Z. Blown, working, or just the motor. I just want one. I have 3 3500 E motors and 1 F motor for trade. Also a DD Z1a for trade. And things that go BANG. Offer up. For a faster response text me. 405-306-0871

Budget:

Not that **** expensive. I'm on Team DD so I can just get a new one for an expensive price. LOL

Condition:

Any

Time Frame (if applicable):

Now

Lol yeah...but you're never going to find one cheap...or find one at all. I'm on team DD as well and they still want $3,000 for the new 4" coil Z.
I never once said that I wanted a 4" Z. I'll settle for a 3". Lol. Just had a guy text me with a 95z 15. But he wants me to trade my Z1a and a 3500 motor. That's not a good deal but I agreed. But then I said well pay me $50 on top of the 95z and then he said no. LOL. People be wanting the craziest deals ever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.