Item(s) for Sale:

Signal Processor X1 / X1.1 | DD Audio

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4 way (3 way + sub) active crossover... highly selectable

7 volt line driver

1/2 Din size

24db/octave filters

Burr Brown op-amps

This is what you will need to run a 3 way front stage and sub. You can have the controls right at your fingertips. This thing is great. Only selling because it wont fit in my new car. Fit nicely in my old jetta and was a great piece. Bandpass crossovers on each set of channels across a very wide frequency range.

It has some scuffs on the side from being mounted, but it is nothing serious and does not hider performance.

I will get a video uploaded of the unit in action some time this weekend.

Price:

180 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Flat rate

Item Pictures:

6dkj.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this is the old school dd x1 and retailed for 569.

They do not make these any more, the new model is the x1.1 which features JRC op-amps and not Burr Brown op-amps.

I'm really surprised this is still here, it's a steal for this price.

$200 is an awesome price bud, I really wanna get it but am sceptical about it getting lost in postage or damaged ect.... this is really an awesome piece of gear (you'll sell it no dramas imo) good luck with the sale bud

Do you still have this for sale? Would this solve my stock HU having trouble past half volume through my hertz amp to my hertz components? I've never used one of these before but it expensive to change out the factory HU its all Bose crap. So I did the amp and all hertz components to try to help it out , I got way better clarity but still don't have the volume without my clarity quickly goin to ****. I cannot find any solutions or anyone with experience to give me some insight I want loud clear sound if that's possible with a factory HU

chances are your stock HU distorts past half volume. get a new head unit

This is a line driver and crossover built into one. It bumps up your rail voltage op-amp, and allows you to choose what frequencies you want to send to each individual amp... This is for people looking to ditch their passive crossovers and step up to a professional grade active system. An active system is where you crossover before you amplify vs. a passive system which crosses over after amplification. The latter results in parasitic loss through a series of capacitors and inductors. Active systems offer complete, precise, adjustable on demand capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...