Digital Designs SuperGauss Neo?

the super gauss design i have never heard any good #'s from 1 of the subs. i think its really pretty stupid you need big gaps because of alignment of the 2 motors. you also need a really heavy dual wound coil. and so stiff spiders to try and hold the whole thing somewhat linear. it looks good thats all. try and fit 1 in a good daily driver lol.a cool toy is about all the design is good for..
Im trying to remember the name of that old Memphis sub that used multiple stacked frames to space out the spiders and combat coil rock and maximize linearity. Can you imagine that top assembly mated to this motor? It would be like 5 feet long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Read the review.. sounds like ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ground breaking at all... yes it looks cool.. but it didint seem like it sounded particularly good... wasnt particularly linear... didnt have a crazy top-end SPL #(i know it wasnt set-up for that.. but.. 138ish on music is nothing special) ridiculous weight and mounting depth.... not to mention PRICE.... sounds like a giant really expensive paperweight.. cool looking and in theory should be special but utterly useless in real life... kinda like getting married...lol j/k

now unicorns, kittens and puppies.. thats a whole different story.. that would have a REAL WORLD application.... but the manufacturing process is a BIT$@*CH.. and really messy.. we've made several.. and soooooooooooo much blood to clean up... then there is PETA.. and do you know how hard it is to find mermaids..m uch less a unicorn.. JESUS... sourcing parts is pretty difficult and mermaid and unicorn costs have gone through the F'ing roof..

I have $5 paypal for your unicorn penis. PM me with shipping details.
betta add 6 0's to that number there chief... have you ever even tasted...errrr.. felt in you butt...errrr seen a unicorn peeniss?

Last edited by a moderator:
betta add 6 0's to that number there chief... have you ever even tasted...errrr.. felt in you butt...errrr seen a unicorn peeniss?
Have to ship freight. It's like a refrigerator. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sad thing is there are blind fan boys (many of whom are buying based on name alone) will try to buy this thing and have no idea what to do with it or properly use it.

Sad thing is there are blind fan boys (many of whom are buying based on name alone) will try to buy this thing and have no idea what to do with it or properly use it.
That goes with any company though unfortunately. Just think how many knuckleheads bought the SMD, just because Steve runs them and he autographs them:rolleyes:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.