Digital Designs Dealers

Participant count
  • Participant list

etm34
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kentucky
Are there any dd dealers on here, my friend is looking to get a dd 1000 series and can't find a dealer that ships here, we live in kentucky 40324, any help my friends on how to get the sub? o on a side note what sub should he get, hes kinda on a budget, hes in between the dd 1000 series or a sundown sa 12 or 10, i have no experience with either, so any suggestions? i said dd, mostley because i want to hear what they are like:D

He is going to have a hard time finding a dealer to ship to him from another state. We aren't supposed to ship their product unless authorized from DD. Have him give DD a call. He can buy direct from them or they can hook him up with the closest dealer.

Hello, I have a brand new DD1010 with the carbon fiber dust cap which is by far a better sub. it has never been used and is still in the box. If he is still interested let me know. This is an extremely nice sub. I also have a brand new never used DD SS1B amp that is a monster in a very small package. Fantastic Amp. let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.